Saturday, February 13, 2010

Let's Ride

When it's cold outside, I move the chairs, so the kids have a pathway on which to ride their little bikes....as long as they don't leave skid marks. Even when they leave marks, they love to clean the floor, so all is good.



My paper layers came out of my stash. I distressed nearly everything with Decorating Chalks by Craf-T Products. I painted the chipboard stems and the grungeboard letters in "RIDE!" with acrylic paint, and I highlighted the circles with chalk. The "Let's" letters are Blue Alpha Transfers.

The paper flowers were hand traced using June Tailor plastic quilt applique shapes. I went over all the edges with Stickles. The clear flower on the upper left corner was spray painted with Ranger Mini Misters and watered down acrylic paints.

I did some hand-stitching with embroidery floss, and I added some Liquid Pearls to the flower stems. I bought both the heart-shaped doily and the large blue buttons at our awesome local store Jazzy Crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment