Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sopping Wet

I keep extra t-shirts at my house so the kids can get as dirty or wet as they want when they visit. These pictures follow our fight with the super soakers. These photos show how to ring out a t-shirt while you're still wearing it.



I love working with browns, bronze and gold, but I need to find a better way to photograph things that shine so I don't get this glare. Here are some general guidelines for this layout:

The right-side background is part of a rectangular paper doily sprayed with Glimmer Mist (Cinnamon and Bronze). The big Grungeboard "E" is painted with Lumiere Metalic Bronze and touched up with Broken China Distress Ink. I stitched over the letters using Irene's method at Scrapperlicious.

The big flower is punched out from K & Company Paper Flowers. I added a top layer with my newspaper method. I love this big button that I bought from Jazzy Crafts here in town.

I have two cut-out circles that I distressed with Frayed Burlap Ink. I added blue Rick Rack that I touched up with Liquid Pearls.

The "SOPPING WET" letters were pre-glued, and I used Bronze glitter from Oriental Trading.

No comments:

Post a Comment